Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fresh Start

Well, I have had a blog on here before, but because of people google searching my name I am going to start a new blog... I will not reveal who I am, certain people will know and those are the only people that really need to know who I am... For over a year now I have turned things around and am a winning poker player... From Jan-May with really only put in a high volume in Jan and April, I made over $2700... I really don't get to play that much anymore because of my full time job, but I am going to try to play 20 hours a week... I will consider this my part time job. The biggest thing for starting fresh is I never kept track of hours played to find out what I am making a hour so this will give me a really good idea...

Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment