Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Oct 25th

So, Sunday brought an interesting day. I didn't play as much as I hoped to. I only played for 117mins. Played a total of 379 hands only. Made $158, went 7-1 in the 30's and 2-2 in the 50's. Just can't get anything going in the 50's but I have been destroying the 30's... Not a lot to mention about today's games... The only thing I wanted to talk about though was a guy I played yesterday. I won't say any names, but this guy would just not quit. I have played him before as well and destroyed him. At one point I was 9-3 against him, he came back to win the last two games so I quit because I was just not playing my best. But to the point, this guys problem; he just could not admit he was defeated. There is going to come a time where the game is -ev for you. If you don't learn to get out of it you will go broke or your bankroll will take a big hit. You can't beat every person you play or every time you sit down you're not going to win.

Other then that will be back to work tomorrow, I will really need to pick up the volume during the week if I want to hit 20 hours this week...

Well tomorrow is another day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment