Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Oct 27th

Played a shorter session today, played just over 2 hours and only 6 games... The games lasted a LOT longer then normal for me, one game going 123 hands... I played really well and also had a few hands hold up... I went 6-0, all my stats are updated on the right side of the screen, I have played for over 10 hours now I am sure I will not hit my 20 hours this week, maybe 20 is too much, not sure... I will be be taking some money out soon and I will keep playing the 30's. They seem the easiest to beat. The funny thing I notice is I can keep a window open to see who sits down and sharkscope them, but no ONE will sit down, yet if I join someone sits rather fast... What this is telling me is that people that are joining these games are looking for a quick game, they want to get there QUICK fix... For some it might even involve take a shot. I say bring it ON!!!

Well Friday I plan on going to Melville, I will either be taking Wed or Thurs off from Poker, depends on which day one of my female friends wants to go for dinner...

Dream, Believe, Live!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment