Monday, October 26, 2009

Mon Oct 26th

Well, pretty tired and don't feel like writing that much so basically a buddy came over and we grinded some Poker, I put in 3 hours of 30's and had a 9-5 record, nothing wrong with that at all.. I was hitting some hands but also playin well making some loose calls and folding a few hands... It's actually funny because the games I lost were actually the easier opponents but I just didn't trust me read a few times and made a crying call... My friend made me a sweet excel program to track all my stats better then I did before.. Right now my Win% is way to high but I also believe playing 1 game at a time I will keep my WIN% higher then I have ever had, not to get a big head but I can play HU Poker like a SON of a bitch... Just going to take some time to prove it to everyone else... I won't put today's stats in here but the side bar will be updated...

Oh and you know who you are, grind like a SOB so we can get big bank rolls and get serious about this poker thing haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment