Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dec 15th

So there has been no update for a while, mostly because I have not played much but the big reason is I have broken my ankle and well the pain comes and goes and I don't like to sit at the computer longer then I have to, currently my leg won't let me sleep, but I did sleep from like 7-10 tonight, pretty much have to sleep when the leg lets me... When I have been playing poker things are going good, not running too good but I have been winning and still staying around the $30/hour win rate... I have now played over 100 hours as well, hoping to play another 100 hours just over the Christmas break... I do need to get a new lap top though will make it easier to play on the road and when away from home...

I won't go much into the broken ankle but am very grateful for Search and Rescue, my friends that as I felt saved my life and my parents, my Mother for running to PG to save her son, and my Father for sitting at home knowing that he couldn't do anything, that could have been the worst job of it all... It was a life changing experience and I do no wish anyone to ever go through something like that, it was a very emotional, it was more then just a broken ankle, it's not like there was an ambulance just down the block...

My stats are updated on the side...



Here's to hitting 4k in profit by Jan 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment