Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dec 19th

Did some crushing of the virtual felt today, played for just under 5 hours and went 23-11!! Some 1600 hands later I ended up a nice $330... I wanted to play 100 games but with my leg the way it is I just can't seem to focus for a long period of time, had a buddy come over to so some grinding today and he played 50 games!! I played some PS3 today in between some sessions... So even though I have no been able to sit down and put in any marathon sessions I have been making the most out of the games I have been playing in, I am currently working on a list of things I want to change for the New Year, (poker that is) It will be a small list but when it's done I will post it here. After today's win I should be able to book $4000 in profit by Dec 24th that will be exactly 2 months since I started keeping very detailed track...

Well I am sure this post makes almost no sense but tommorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment