Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dec 18th

Played 2 sessions today and both of them started out really bad, first one 1-4 and the second on 2-6 I still finished the day 17-11, had two really nice streaks to close out both session, in the 2nd session I was down 2-6 to a COMPLETE FISH!! was unreal he over-bet EVERY pot, I mean every flop, so I just played tighther and got him in with the worst of it, he sucked out a few times and I got my money in bad once, but I still ended up 5-6 agaisnt him, I actually quit then before he did... With the way my leg has been I have not been able to get into it that much... Still another winning session my last like 6 sessions have been really good, small ones but I have been above like a 60% win rate, so can't complain at all...

Saturday is going to be a 100 game day!! And Red Pepper!! as well as going to get the slo-cooker out for the evening...

Goodnight!

Stats are updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment