Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dec 16th

Played a small amount tonight, 11 games, went 7-4... I would really like to work my way in to the 50's could be making maybe $40 a hour then, I can't see the games being much harder but I will not able to know for sure until I take a crack at it... I am making above $30/hour still at the 30's this is after 100 hours of play and over 25,500 hands...

Going to try to play 10-20 games the next two nights and then on Saturday I am going to try to put in a MONSTER session... Going for 200 games... playing two tables at once this will take around 14 hours sooo hmmm maybe not, I will goal for 100 games then, better to start small... Not like I have much more to do, it hurts to move around too much and the longer I can stay still with my leg up the faster the day goes by... These next 5 weeks are going to SUCK ass, I really hope to never break my ankle again, and right now I really wish I could re-do my situation and go done into the trees instead of trying to power turn around them.. BLAH!!

I better stop writting before someone thinks I am crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment