Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Nov 9th

Well I didn't play much today... A)because I got a lot around done around the house; hung my TV, cleaned the whole kitchen, set my speakers up better in the living room, made a nice fish and brown rice supper B) Even though I had a record of 5-2 I felt I just was not playing my best. I went on a 3 game winning streak and decided that since I was not on the top of my game I would call it a night, I will go watch the rest of a movie where they hijack the train, forget what it is called but it's pretty good so far... Stats and graph are updated on the side as usual... Home this weekend to go get my sled and then I can bring it here to get the tunnel polished!! Pretty stoked about that!!

Actually I want to try one more thing I am going to see if I can add a hand I played tonight in some kind of hand history re-player... We will see how it works, and if it does my blog will be even better!!



NICE!! Pretty pumped up that I got it to work now just hit play and watch the hand play out... I really felt like I was ahead the whole time and would have called a bet on the river, when he checked to me I felt like he had no Pair, or a small pair... I bet 250 to get a call, I could have got away with about 350 I am sure... This really was the turning point of this match and it tilted him to do this two hands after...



What a monkey!!!

Good night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment