Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Nov 1st

Well the new month started out with a bang... I got back from seeing my parents and my puppy around 4:30 ish.. I sat down to play off and on throughout the night. Played 3 sessions and going into session 3 I was 12-3 Was on a SICK tear... I ended up 16-9 Hit one slump of a 4 game losing streak... Overall I was playing really good, I made a few quick plays without thinking about it first but I can not be upset with the results from tonight. I am going to stick with the 30's for now, I think that the players are a lot weaker then the 50's and at the 30 level you still get a few players that are shark scoped as fish and have lost over $10,000 These are the players that make this sooo profitable.

The first game started off with a really tough opponent which went for 76 hands, this is about 40 hands over my normal game, I was able to take him down. The 2nd game I played also went for a while 50 hands, this guy was playing OK but I was just too aggressive for him and eventually took him down when he was getting desperate. From then on it was pretty easy opponents. One guy took FOREVER!! let his 15sec clock run down every hand, I am sure that some people see this as a strategy...

So other then Poker, getting pretty excited for the sledding season, I worked on my sled last night with my old man, the sled now has vents all over the place, as well as most of the decals ripped off, going to go with something custom. The sled is also going to go in to get the tunnel polished, it will look BAD ASS!! Pretty pumped for that... Other then that just spent some time on Saturday helping my parents get the house ready to put it on the market....

Stats as of today will be updated on the side as usual

Dream It!!
Believe It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment