Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wed Nov 11th

Day Off!! Nothing better then a Day off! Just to kick back and relax. It is a day to remember though as we have a lot of be thankful for! Who knows how things would have turned out if our soldiers didn't fight for us...

Anyways on to Poker played for just under 2 hours today. The day was used for a day of relaxing more then anything, I got caught up on Heroes, V and Dexter. Ok back to Poker today was good went 9-3 Started off 5-0 the first game that I lost was a hand that I could have gotten a way from and and as soon as he made the raise I said to myself he turned two pair, my 2 pair is no good now, but I made the call anyway... That would be the only hand I could have really gotten away from... Below are a few hands I played tonight...



So this is the hand that I flopped two pair, actually I was too deep into the pot to fold, I could have checked the turn to keep the pot smaller and then called the river if the best was not too big... (depending on what I put him on)



This hand I got lucky in, the only reason I called the turn bet was because I put him on the straight and if the board pairs for me I win all his chips, I actually put him on a 2 and not 67 that would be why his riverbet was SOO large he thought for sure if I had anything it was a 2, this was also the first hand of the match...




These are the hand that really hurt, when you have your opponent all in for all his chips and they win when they are only 30% This guy came back on me twice before I was able to finish him off...




This game right here is the perfect example of the style I can play, be very aggressive and then sooner or later they are going to get sick of all the 3 betting they will shove on you when you actually have a hand...





Well time to put away some clothes watch some Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men and then to bed...

Really looking forward to picking my sled up this weekend! As well as going home to help my parents out and see my puppy.... Dessa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment