Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nov 26th

Well I had my biggest losing streak to date... I started off 0-11 and then at one point was 1-13 and then 2-15... I was playing REALLY well and I told myself I am sitting down and not walking away until I was up 2 games, I was SOO happy with the way I handled the streak and the bad beats... I ended up 27-25!! The is the biggest session I have put in but not the most time... Playing two tables at once has been a good thing so far... Even though I have a profit of just over $2,000 that does not include the bonuses I have been clearing as well as rakeback... I have now cashed out over $2200. It's been great!! Don't feel like writing anymore time for some Heroes and then bed... I need to get up at a good hour tomorrow and get ready for the weekend of hunting and drinking, we will try to do the 2 things seperate from each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment