Monday, November 30, 2009

Nov 29th

Well I am going to try to make a longer post right now, even post a few hands...

First about the weekend, it was good but tiring for sure, the drive on Friday night almost killed the us the next day our eyes were burning, going on about 15mins of sleep... We never saw anything really big, but the weather really was a factor, the deer were just not moving, the trees still held so much food they did not need to go look for it, it's time to start looking for a different method to hunt, I am thinking about getting some baits started on back home and setting up some ground blinds... Looking forward to this weekend because we are headed back to the mountains again!! Going to give it a little harder this weekend, I took it pretty easy last trip out...

Ok on to Poker, I went 9-3 tonight. Should have been 10-2 one really sick hand played out, he caught a 2 outer after the flop, here is the hand... never mind no hands... since I got a new computer I forgot to select record hands... Anyway I had KQ flop K98 all diamonds, he bets I raise all in he calls with 10 J NO DIAMONDS!! I have the Q of diamonds... so he has 2 cards to catch... and the Q hearts come on the river.. so sick hehe.. That would have ended the match...

Other then that I ran KK into AA once, but that's going to happen after 18,000 hands... Still nothing wrong with 9-3 just over 2 hours or work..... The players have still been pretty weak, I played one guy with some good stats today but he was not much of a match... Not to be cocky but there is not one person I am really scared to play as long as it's at my level, durrr, ivey, PA bring it on!! haha I will play anyone..

Anyway... maybe I will go watch a movie and clean the house a little.., I am pretty much packed for the weekend already...

No comments:

Post a Comment