Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Nov 10th

WOW!! That's all there is to it, if you are getting run over and you are not playing at the top of your game that is a bad combination... I went 16-17 tonight, big deal hey? Feels like I went like 5-30. Poker is such an emotional game, or wait, job! This game can do things do you that you can not get from any sport, drug, alcohol; it can put you on the highest highs and the lowest lows. The lows come from the high and the highs come from the lows, make sense? Just picture this you have just bought a lottery ticket and you read the numbers and you get the first one WRONG right away and you like shit, but then you hit the next five giving you a nice pay day and an emotion that went from low to high in the matter of seconds, now picture it the other way around, you match up the first 5 numbers and you like WOW this is my day and then BANG the 6th number is wrong and leave you with only 100K instead of the 10 million yes it's still a lot of money but something inside your heart feels like it just had something ripped away from it. So I am about to go through my hand histories here and I'm going to dig up some sick sick beats, so just sit back and click play and you can watch yourself how my night went....

WOW there is one of those high to lows again, I was looking forward to posting all those hands, well I had played on the big screen tonight and my Lap Top is not setup to save hand histories...

Not too happy about that, I will get that changed so I can be posting more hands...

So tonight I ended up down one buy in of $30 plus $48 of rake... Stats are updated on the side as usual, this is just a small bump in the road and I will start rolling again... I have always said that if I can maintain an hourly rate of $25 I would be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment