Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 24th

The fish were out in Full Force last night and I took good advantage of it, there was NOT one person who showed themselves as a winning player on Sharkscope. I ended up 9-3. I didn't play a lot of games, we fooled around in some MTT's as well, and I got too bored in one that I was starting to make it deeper into and pretty much bluffed all my chips away. I didn't really care to much haha... I only grinded for a few hours, I am hoping to put in a few hours tonight and then we might have Friday off due to holidays in the USA so I am hoping to put in a few hours there before we leave for the weekend to go hunting... I know these posts have been short and boring but I have NO time for anything right now, these last 5 weeks have gone by faster then you can imagine, and it looks like I will not be slowing down for at least the next two weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment