Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Nov 8th

Well, I am human, I had a losing day, well I had a winning day for a record 13-12 but lost to $7.50 because of the rake... After rakeback I would actually be up $3.00!! haha I played really well, I was very happy with my play all day actually, my hands would just not hold... I would get it all in AK vs A9 lose, then like 88 vs 77 and lose... Or sometime I would hit a set, they would turn a straight, or I flop two pair and they flop a set... My average hands were 48 hands a game today, which is very high so it shows how each game was a complete GRIND!! Hey it's the only part time job where you can go to work for almost 6 hours and come home with less money then you started the day with... I am still averaging over $44/hr in the 30 HU SNG's but the 50's I lost in bring me down to almost $39 a hour... It will be interesting to see what my rate is after 1000 games and at this rate that will be sometime in Jan...

Well for this week we get WED off so there will be some poker being played that day. The WSOP main event table is playing right now as well, they are to heads up but I do not know any of the results. I have been staying away from anything that will tell me who wins, so it will be a surprise come WED... Not like someone I Know who HAD to go look!! haha Today I have been trying to hang my TV but my drill keep dying..

Well time to relax for a while maybe watch a movie then get to bed so I can be refreshed for work tomorrow... I am also going to start working out again this week, got to get ready for sledding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment