Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nov 3rd

Going to be a quick update really... Crushed tonight... Like destroyed anyone that got in my way... 12-1!!! Mostly thanks to one guy that would not quit, 8-0 I had him so figured out I knew what he was going to do before he did plus he called a few of my bluffs which made him think I was bluffing every hand... He also ran his QQ into my AA, JJ into my QQ, but my hands held.. I am now over $1,000 profit, not to bad for 25hours of work.. making $41.41 a hour... I still believe this will be around $25 a hour but I will ride my hot streak for now... In the 30's I am actually like $50 a hour and $1200 in profit but the games I lost in the 50's bring me down...

Ok, I better get to bed because I have to get up to go to my actual job in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment