Monday, November 2, 2009

Nov 2nd

WOW talk about a roller coaster!! I started the night at like 5-10, just getting RUN over like crazy!! I fop flop trips with a BIG kicker they would flop a full house, I would have AK they would have A8, they would double up then go on to win the match... So after the end of the first session I had played for 3 hours and was 9-11 so I made a nice comeback at least. I sit down to play the 2nd session and BANG 3 hands in run KK into AA... oh wait I had AA HAHA oh ya then King COMES!! arg....I ended that session at 2-1 though, it was a quick 19min session because I had supper going... THIS is where things got CRAZY!!! I went 6-3 against some loser, that I started 0-2 off with... The first game 1 hand, then 2nd 6, the 3rd game 3 hands, the 4th game 2 hands!! He could not help but push with the worse hand... I then played a little tighter and trapped him and went on to win 4 out of the next 5... This guy was INSANE!!! He wanted to keep playing but I choose to quit just because of the time I put in and I was getting tired... Guys like that you should really keep playing until they quit but this was one time I just could not do it anymore... I played for almost 4 hours and made a WHOPPING $3.04/hr!! WOOOO!! Hey better then a loss... Anytime I can run this bad and still break even you will not hear me complain...

So on another note I plan on putting in 5 hours tomorrow then taking it easy on WED, then going hard on Thursday and on Friday I am headed to Fire and Ice!! Freestyle snowmobiles!

Stats will be updated on the right as usual... See how my hourly rate is dropping like I figured..

No comments:

Post a Comment