Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wed Nov 25th

Just played a quick 15 min sessions tonight, played two games at once, two complete fish and took both games down... Pretty much the easiest $60's I have ever made. It is honestly unreal how bad some of these people are. What I do not understand is where does the money come from? One guy has lost over $30,000 in 2,000 games, you think it might be time to find a new hobby? I will never tell any of these people that they suck, whenever they type something in the chat box it's better to just tell then ya I got lucky or really tough break... NEVER let someone know that they suck at Poker unless they are your friend and you don't want to take their money. But these strangers that are going to give their money away, I will be there to help to find a home for it. I can put it to good use... Anyway, work tomorrow and looks like I will have Friday off, so I will put in a SUPER long sessions between tomorrow after work and Friday before hunting... I am thinking like a 10-12 hour session, of course there will be some breaks in between...

My graph is starting to climb again and I am keeping my win rate around the $30/hr... I know a lot of people that would kill to have the money I make in part time work as their full time job... If they ever make Online Poker legal in the states, you could really make some good money doing this...

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment