Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Nov 12th

12-15 Gross See Hands why I am not writing much, little grumpy with the way the session went, felt like I played well though...

First Hand!!



Complete Fish after like 120 hands in!! He has been shoving EVERYTHING!!



Lost sooo many coin flips when I needed to double up or to finish the match off..



Bad play by me? No I think I played it quite well, look what hand looks me up!!
Wonder why this game is profitable...



Gross??? Yes it is!!



I know when to pick my spots, check this guys flop call?? Huh Really??



This last one is vs a guy that I have played 23 games and I am 15-8 vs him




Oh well!! could be worse.. I did start out like 4-10...

This does not tilt me at all while I am playing anymore, and it feels good to post some of these hands after... Don't get used to the bad beats crying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment