Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Nov 5th

Well today marked a BIG day... I was pretty sick this morning so I had to call sick into work, I stayed in bed till noon... I woke up feeling a little better so I thought I would sit down and play some Poker, well by the end of the day I had put in 6 hours on the virtual felt and I......... CRUSHED!!! 32-16!! Nothing wrong with that record at all, gave me a profit of $408 for the day... The 3 hours I played in the afternoon went really well. I was 17-6 before sitting down for an evening session. Was not a lot of big hands that stood out really. I did see over 1200 hands today, which is quite a bit...

Well besides Poker I am pretty pumped for the sled show tomorrow night and then Saturday I will head to Regina to spend the day with my parents and then the evening with some friends and my brother... Really looking forward to having this extra poker money to pay off some bills and my parents. Once I am debt free besides my truck loan I am going to try to keep more money on the site and see how I do in the 50's... I know the games will get a lot harder in the 50's though and the 30's seem like the perfect game... WOW look at that somehow I ended up talking about Poker again.. Well better get to bed so I can get to work in the morning!

Oh ya one more thing, so we did a search on Shark Scope just since I started playing 1 game at a time, and it turns out I'm a SHARK! I am in the top 15% of all Heads Up Poker players!!

So ya I'm a shark, hey guess what?!?! I'm a shark!!


Good Night!
P.S I just wrote this whole thing with no Spelling mistakes!! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment